8 kwi 2014

73. ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power & 74 ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)







 Few pics of amazing Tyger Power (wool blend <3 ) 
and Caribbean Seahorses (cotton/cashmere/silk, prototype).

One of first BBQs this summer, great, summer weather. Two AMAZING, AMAZING wraps, two friends and Nini & Jerry our future couple ;)

I just got interesting mail from one of Lovebabywearing mums. It makes me smile and proud.

The thing is that the only key and way to reach happiness is being yourself and going your own way. I am proud of all gay couples and keeping  fingers crossed for them. I found my joy with my husband, kids and friends that are surrounding me. So Marta is not me wife, yet;) , but i believe that it is necessary to spread emotions, good ones especially. If you feel like to kiss your friend, cause weather is so great and everything is so nice - just do it! If your husband is ok about that and asking to do a pose to the pic that he is taking at the moment ;) ♥♥♥ peace & love ! ♥

Few pics right now, reviews asap!

justyna x


























 ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power &  ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)  ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power &  ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)   ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power &  ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)   ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power &  ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)   ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power &  ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)   ARTIPOPPE Tyger Power &  ARTIPOPPE Seahorses Caribbean (prototype)