23 sie 2014

90. MOKOSH Thistles Eryngium




Second wrap i got from Mokosh to review. After experience with first tester i was really suprised when first touch of wrap. Very different, is this weave technicue? I am not sure, but i know, tat silk content sounds too little to me from very begining - i have even asked my friend tat got the wrap first if this is possible to feel silk blend in it. And i did not trust her answer ;) What a suprise! Wrap is ultra soft, floopy and fluffy. My new no 1 about the softest wrap ever - hard to believe. Also it is almost impossible to feel the 9% silk content in other wraps - well it is more than easy in here - wrap is nicely slippy and shiny. So unbelievable soft and lovely for skin. I am in love and it stays. Wish to have an opportunity to photoshoot the beautie in blue lagoon landscape. The colour is indescribable - but warning - it is very important to wash it gently, not just cause of silk content - these shades of blue/green are really delicate and it is really easy to make them faded when rash baths. So to keep the beauty of this precious wrap you need to give it some love and patience with every wash time. 

Unfortunatelly i got size 2 that it is not my favourite - have tried to tie it tibetan but ;) i need to try these in 6. I believe they are great.  Happy me - size 6 of Chameleon on the way to mama <3






















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

<3