7 sty 2014

67. OSCHA Shui Long Mica



So it happened again - my camera is broken, (exactly same as my heart now). Camera or lens, anyway. Makes me upset but trying to do my best with pics anyway. But why right now when at my place landed one of my permastash`es? 
Shui Long Mica sounds just as good as it looks - soft and smooth. To be honest - i was pretty sure when ordering that it is exactly same as Alto Zen - a little bit slippy but nicely dense, medium weight. But i have forgot about something, about linen content. It makes it less slippy and much easier to broken. Cashmere blend suggests it is nice winter wrap but seriously i can`t wait summer to try it. The best Shui Long, imo, one of the best Oscha`s wraps as well. 

I am ISO Alto Zen for some time, looking for bargain. I was hoping that Mica will satisfy me but not. These are two different wraps. I still want Alto Zen back so if i would have to choose - i would say: impossible. SL Mica is my winner ♥ but Alto Zen as first cashmere from Oscha is just special and unique. Summing:
Mica is universal because just perfect for whole the year; soft and thin, moldable and cushy and clouds are 'more' cashmere, thick and luxury. Need them both, simply.
















OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica OSCHA Shui Long Mica